Diana Hotel Nearby Locations
- ATM / Cafeterias / Bars / Restaurants / Mini Market – 2 min walk
- Psaropoula Beach (Windy Side) – 5 min walk
- Elli Beach (Calm Side) – 6 min walk
- Rhodes Aquarium – 6 min walk
- Casino – 7 min walk
- Old Town Entrance – 10 min walk
- Clock Tower – 14 min walk
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes – 14 min walk
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes – 15 min walk
- Acropolis of Rhodes – 23 min walk
- Rhodes Port – 23 min walk
- Diagoras Airport (RHO) – 24 min drive
Rhodes island is worldwide known of its warm-hearted inhabitants, the clear water on the beaches and the exciting Nightlife. Italian designed buildings combined with a never-ending sunshine give the visitors a chance to walk and learn the history about this unique place.
Few of the most famous attractions you can find near Diana Hotel are: the Old Town with the Medieval Castle, the Palace of the Grand Masters, Archaeological Museum, Municipal Art Gallery Museum, the Aquarium, the Casino and an endless list of places that make Rhodes island to be worldwide famous for its cultural and historical background through the ages.
There are plenty points of interest on this big island, so bring with you the necessary equipment and come to explore it !!!
Find Diana Hotel with Google Maps